Act Now for Age-Tiered Membership Rates: Age 0-22 = $50/mo Age 23-39 = $70/mo Age 40-64 = $90/mo ***Age 65+ = $110/mo
Click Here to start your new PrecisionDPC Membership!
Precision Standard DPC Membership Rate: Age 0-22 = $50/mo Age 23-39 = $70/mo Age 40-64 = $90/mo Age 65+ = $110/mo
Referral Discount: Refer a new patient who signs up as a member, get 1 month off of your Regular Membership Rate. Note, this is not applicable to Corporate/Business Accounts.
Corporate/Business Accounts: Based on each business' needs, and negotiated arrangements, but similar to Individual/Family plans.
PrecisionDPC provides a wide range of services all for a set monthly fee, with no hidden costs. Our office location at 1104 N. Elm St, Denton, is conveniently located in central Denton, just north of the town square. We offer price transparent, affordable primary care while providing outstanding service and medical treatment.
Our member benefits are extensive, including no co-pays for current members. Other benefits include:
- Access to a physician 24/7 on every day of the year. (Overnight, from Midnight to 7:00 am text messages and phone calls will be dealt with the following day. (We have to sleep sometime, after all.)
- Unlimited visits, including being able to see primary care doctors, same day visits, as well as great urgent care.
- Great discounts on things such as medications, imaging, and laboratories.
We offer four affordable primary care membership plans, ranging from $50/month to $110/month, all depending on your age. We also offer family discounts of 10% off for families starting with the second member through the 5th member. Starting with the 5th member, there is a 50% discount so each additional child is just $25/mo. With included annual wellness visits, these plans can be a great fit for you depending on your medical needs and budget.
With our expertise, we have the ability to handle a wide range of medical issues and concerns. Among the services that we provide are:
– Wellness and Prevention – This includes things such as school and sports physicals, prevention planning and travel consultation. Through our integrated Body Science Program headed by Robin Farley, PA-C, we offer wellness, weight loss counseling and fitness counseling.
– Urgent Care and Injuries – We handle things such as colds and flu, strains or sprains, simple fractures, lacerations, rashes, yeast infection, gastroenteritis, and much more.
– Chronic disease management – Among the issues we deal with are diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, asthma and COPD, allergies, thyroid disorders, depression and anxiety, and migraines.
– Procedures – Among other things, we are able to perform laceration repairs, foreign body removal, cyrotherapy, skin biopsies, pap smears, casting or splinting, vaccinations, as well as incision and drainage.
As a separate service, we offer laser aesthetics and hormone pellet implants for testosterone and estrogen replacement (coming soon). We will be adding other services in the future. Download the Precision Aesthetics App at: precisionaesthetics.repeatmd.com Also, all Precision DPC members enjoy 10% off any of the Precision Aesthetics procedures on the App, and that is in addition to any rewards or earned discounts.
At Precision DPC, we truly enjoy serving our customers by providing a wide range of services at an affordable price, all with a commitment to excellence. We know the role that medicine and health plays in maintaining a happy, healthy life, which is why we are proud to provide high quality medical are for individuals, families, and businesses, working directly and exclusively with our clients.
Click Here to Start your Membership Online Now!
Give us a call today at 469-415-0909 to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation meeting with Dr. Derek Farley or Robin Farley, PA-C!